Thread: Second lightsaber finished

Default Second lightsaber finished

Hello all. I present Broken Heart. Because. specs are as follows

Nano biscotte v3
    Blade holder 1
    Choke 2
    Hilt style 2
    Extension 3 with middle carved to give some character (courtesy of tim)
    Pommel 8
    Sleeves held by reverse set screws 8-32
    Tri cree RRW with 1.2 ohm 2 watt resistors on the reds 1 ohm 2 watt for the white
    Recharge port
    16mm av
    Bass speaker
    Speaker v5
    Red accent
    Washington amethyst stone

Hope you guys like it

IMG_1041.jpgIMG_1043.jpgIMG_1047.jpgIMG_1044.jpgIMG_1042.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LightsaberToothedTiger; 01-23-2017 at 01:33 PM.

You didn't list the sound board. Nice work. I like the design. No offence but you may wanna get some needle files

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    You didn't list the sound board. Nice work. I like the design. No offence but you may wanna get some needle files
    It's a nano biscotte v3. Sorry forgot to list. Yea I know it has a couple rough edges and it needs cleaning. Any other advice on clean up? I figured some very fine grit sand paper might work too?

Quote Originally Posted by LightsaberToothedTiger View Post
    It's a nano biscotte v3. Sorry forgot to list. Yea I know it has a couple rough edges and it needs cleaning. Any other advice on clean up? I figured some very fine grit sand paper might work too?
    For cleaning up dremel cuts on my stuff, I'll go with 320 (use a small block or something for evenness. I wrap the paper around a paint stir stick) then 600. Then on the very edge, I'll go with 1200 to smooth off any roughness at all. i do the same to parts like blade holders. I'll wetsand the inside with 1200 or 1500, might be overkill but my blades like it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter73 View Post
    For cleaning up dremel cuts on my stuff, I'll go with 320 (use a small block or something for evenness. I wrap the paper around a paint stir stick) then 600. Then on the very edge, I'll go with 1200 to smooth off any roughness at all. i do the same to parts like blade holders. I'll wetsand the inside with 1200 or 1500, might be overkill but my blades like it
    heh when it's a piece of art nothing is overkill I'm gonna go to the hardware store and pick some of this stuff up and see if I can smooth it up and get a bit more even overall. Thanks guys!