So the lightsaber I want to build is to have a red LED for a red blade, but I want to be able to change the colour to other colours if my nephew fancies being the good guy once in a while. Is this possible with items from TCSS??

Meanwhile, the amount of different parts are just going over my head and for weeks I've looked and watched and look and read, it's just gone over my head. So I decided use a Module will make life a lot easier and be a better introduction to these items, instead of guessing what I'm buying is correct and not actually knowing. Well looking at the individual items in the LED Modules it looks that getting a changeable colour LED isn't part of the Module, so my question next question is ... If there is a LED that means you can change colours when you like, is it worth putting on my Wishlist all the items that make up a LED Module but the LED itself, replacing it with the LED that I want (the changeable colour one)? Would this mean I would have all the correct it's for the LED module?*

This would then allow me to move onto parts for ...

• Blade

• Switches

• LED Drivers/Sound

• Power Supply/Battery

If there is any other section/area I have missed out i would be grateful if someone could tell me what I'm missing