Thread: Mhs Goodness

Default Mhs Goodness

Decided it would be best just to keep updating one post so others can use these for Ideas. When I post a new one I will just update the title.

The bottom is olive leather but looks like paint and the top is media blasted but looks also like white paint.

Hole at the bottom is ready for the tactile switch but I did not get it in before the pics

Hybrid MHS camera parts

Finished this one with sound and a white blade with blue flash on clash. I also have yellow discs to make a nice yellow blade. It has a light weathering.

This is a weathered MR V2. I put it next to the clean version. Both box arrows light up when batteries are in and have the TCSS conversion kits.

Since it takes me a while to get sound in sabers I am posting some in progress pics as well as finished. Been a while since I posted. Sorry if there was a pic that I already posted as I can't remember what I posted and what I did not.

converted luke with switch lit up

Converted Maul

My take on the ultrasaber prophecy

Weathered Sabers

Custom blade holder

Hybrid Maul / MHS

MHS

MHS

Gladius Upgrade

MHS

The oxidation on the aluminum from hand oils really shows in the pictures but with a quick wipe down would take care of that and they would all look good and shiny but it really shows in the pictures. Blade is not straight in a couple sabers because I was to lazy to undo the blade retention screw so it is just sitting in there on the edge.

Last edited by Rabbitdragon; 01-29-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Quite a collection! I especially like the one with flat black and brass.

Blog Entries

I think I like #'s 3 & 6 the best.

Lookin good.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

What is the part that is almost like a grenade section but smaller? It's almost like a choke. The one that's in 3 and 4? Great builds there.

Nice work.

1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 are the sabers that grabbed my eye. Love the copper and brass (powder coating finishes?) and the diamond knurling accents are well fitted to each piece. NO of these sabers is over done. All look very cool and highly functional. Well planned out sabers. Nice work.

Number six is my absolute favorite out of all of them. They are all quite impressive, but I am diggin the blade holder with the claw mount on it on number six, it's just so neat!

Love #7. Very nice take on Vader's saber.
    "In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children"