Thread: Prizm v4 wiring for 1 color plus foc and 1 accent.

Default Prizm v4 wiring for 1 color plus foc and 1 accent.

Hello all, after searching on these forums for an answer I did find a diagram from another thread on here and would like someone to clarify if it will work for me.
    I'm looking to run a blue and a royal blue led together for color and of course white for foc. One accent led for the crystal chamber. I have a custom tri Cree b/rb/w and will be using a prizm v4 sound board. I know I can take advantage of color mixing with the board, but for now I just want to have both blues on at the same time for main color. Will this diagram work? Or will the wiring be different? Thanks for all advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those Pre-Soldered SMD resistors are 0 ohm "Strap" resistors... you'd need to replace them with the correct value SMD resistor or ignore them and use standard resistor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cconcepts View Post
    Hello all, after searching on these forums for an answer I did find a diagram from another thread on here and would like someone to clarify if it will work for me.
    I'm looking to run a blue and a royal blue led together for color and of course white for foc. One accent led for the crystal chamber. I have a custom tri Cree b/rb/w and will be using a prizm v4 sound board. I know I can take advantage of color mixing with the board, but for now I just want to have both blues on at the same time for main color. Will this diagram work? Or will the wiring be different? Thanks for all advice.