Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Converting Black Series Luke VI

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    Dude, I believe I know why you're having an issue. I just finished converting mine. Prior to that I converted a Hasbro Vader. I noticed when I started soldering that the VDD pad which goes to your LED positive is located in a different position on the Luke board. My board had very light labels, the Luke's VDD was one of the middle pads. In your pic, it seems like you've wired it the same as the Vader conversion.

I hope this helps!

Geof
    Oh damnnn. Geof you are a genius.
    Though, I regret to inform you. The saber has been butchered lol.
    Still have the soundboard, but the battery pack was scrapped for use in some other projects.

Default Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    Dude, I believe I know why you're having an issue. I just finished converting mine. Prior to that I converted a Hasbro Vader. I noticed when I started soldering that the VDD pad which goes to your LED positive is located in a different position on the Luke board. My board had very light labels, the Luke's VDD was one of the middle pads. In your pic, it seems like you've wired it the same as the Vader conversion.

I hope this helps!

Geof
    Can you please post photos of your process to convert or the parts you used to do so? I'm really dying to do it but want to have a GREAT guide before I ruin something so fragile...