Thread: Which parts can be drilled for a switch?

Question Which parts can be drilled for a switch?

Maybe this is obvious and I'm just missing it. But which MHS parts could be drilled for a switch?

If I order a bunch of part and drilling services, how is the order placed such that the right kind of switch hole ends up on the right part? The order forms don't seem to indicate on parts other than the main body ones.

Blog Entries

You go here http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Sw...oles-C106.aspx and select the appropriate hole for your switch. There is a text box on the ordering page to specify, in detail, where you want your switch hole drilled. You may also want to comment on how you want the switch to line up with say a retention screw or "top" of blade holder etc. Most any part that is free of threads can be drilled. You can either post the parts you are considering and we may be able to tell you if it works or you can email the shop and ask.

I think there also may be a video floating around here concerning switches.
    Last edited by darth_chasm; 01-06-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

I'd like an activation switch, a recharge port, an aux switch, maybe even a power indicator. Does TCSS service offer drilling holes in parts such as, MHS Choke Style 3 (long/short), or the short double female fluted connectors, or the short double male adaptors, or the ribbed V grooved extensions, for any or all of those types of buttons? I was going to send TCSS an email asking, but then I saw the video where boss man said he gets upset if customers pester his jawas.

Blog Entries

I believe most of those parts can be drilled, except for the adapter. I don't think there is enough material to safely do it.

If you are referring to the switches video, that was Madcow, sabersmith and community member. Not the boss man. And he was speaking to making the wrong selections and ordering. As far as customer service is concerned, Tim, the real boss man is very accommodating and will answer questions prior to ordering. I would suggest you send the email and ask what is possible.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末