Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Luke Black Series ANH FX Lightsaber Conversion

the NEW version of the Luke conversion is in stock here. Looks GLORIOUS!!!!

Does the conversion kit receive a 1 inch blade or 7/8 like the stock blade ?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

1 inch
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Hey guys I'm currently in the process of gathering parts to do a full conversion on mine. Tri-Cree, metal blade holder, rechargeable lithium ion batt, recharge port, sound board etc. I'm just not sure what parts to order to build the chassis. I'm not sure what the inner diameter of the hilt is when gutted. I know TCSS has the chassis rings for the Graflex 2.0 but not sure if they will fit in the Hasbro hilt... Also want to put a 28mm bass speaker in the hilt as well but not sure if that will fit.

Anyone have any insight on this?

@ BONES22 Did your TCSS Red Button thumbscrew fit in the little metal bezel that the plastic one used to sit in? I ordered the TCSS red button thumbscrew and it is a bit too big to rest in the metal bezel that the plastic one used to sit in.

EDIT: I guess maybe bezel is the wrong word to use. Where the bottom of the silver piece that holds the red button rests is a metal piece that is cut out to hold the base of the silver piece that the red button is in. THAT is the part that the TCSS red button thumbscrew I have doesn't fit. The base of the metal piece that holds the button is just a bit larger than the plastic equivalent. I'm not quite sure what to do about this as this is an essential piece for my build.
    Last edited by H3CustomSabers; 07-24-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H3CustomSabers View Post
    @ BONES22 Did your TCSS Red Button thumbscrew fit in the little metal bezel that the plastic one used to sit in? I ordered the TCSS red button thumbscrew and it is a bit too big to rest in the metal bezel that the plastic one used to sit in.

EDIT: I guess maybe bezel is the wrong word to use. Where the bottom of the silver piece that holds the red button rests is a metal piece that is cut out to hold the base of the silver piece that the red button is in. THAT is the part that the TCSS red button thumbscrew I have doesn't fit. The base of the metal piece that holds the button is just a bit larger than the plastic equivalent. I'm not quite sure what to do about this as this is an essential piece for my build.
    No it doesn't fit. I had the same problem as you. You can however get a dremel with a little barrel sander and open that bezel up a bit to receive the button better. I've seen it done but haven't done mine yet. hope that makes sense. If /when i do mine i'll post a tutorial for it but may be a while. Been busy lately.

Hi, I wanted to make the conversion but the wiring of the sound card does not work. does not turn on the led. There is a way in which the led turns on but is on all the time and with low intency. If someone can help me, I'll try several ways but only the sound goes thanks