Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Luke Black Series ANH FX Lightsaber Conversion

NooooOOOOOooooo!!! (in Vader voice) I was just going to order the blade holder and now it's out of stock. Oh well, thats what i get for waiting. Anyway ordered some parts to convert my '05 MR Vader. then i will be converting the '05 MR Anakin

Do you have a better wiring diagram or possibly know which is the pos and which is negative for led.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku7511 View Post
    Do you have a better wiring diagram or possibly know which is the pos and which is negative for led.
    Orange wire is negative and the black is positive.

Thanks for the cover Emperor Vader.
    Been busy with school. Haven't been checking this forum lately.
    Gonna get me a conversion kit for this bad boy soon as well.

Is the black wire connected to only one or all 3 connections on top?

Quote Originally Posted by chuck805 View Post
    Is the black wire connected to only one or all 3 connections on top?
    There's only one positive lead (in ths case black). the rest would all be bridged as negative. You want it to look something like this Chuck...
    Last edited by BONES22; 02-20-2017 at 05:05 AM.

I have one of these, I want to know what I need to make it duel worthy, can I keep the blade that comes with it? Saw a video and it can take many hits, but does it fit with the XP-E2 led? Also, what can happen if I duel with it without a Conversion Kit? Because the TCSS doesnt have that space where light shines through.

Quote Originally Posted by nacholz View Post
    I have one of these, I want to know what I need to make it duel worthy, can I keep the blade that comes with it? Saw a video and it can take many hits, but does it fit with the XP-E2 led? Also, what can happen if I duel with it without a Conversion Kit? Because the TCSS doesnt have that space where light shines through.
    If you duel without a proper metal blade holder you will eventually break it. The conversion kit from TCSS appears to be out of stock ATM. I have seen another conversion kit done to these sabers but I have no idea where to get them. If you look on YouTube you may find a lot of info. Or even better, just browse the forum here and soak up as much as you can. I have learned a lot here in a short while. Good luck
    Last edited by BONES22; 03-02-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BONES22 View Post
    If you duel without a proper metal blade holder you will eventually break it. The conversion kit from TCSS appears to be out of stock ATM. I have seen another conversion kit done to these sabers but I have no idea where to get them. If you look on YouTube you may find a lot of info. Or even better, just browse the forum here and soak up as much as you can. I have learned a lot here in a short while. Good luck
    Thanks!!, btw why are people converting it then if they don't have the metal bladeholder??

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    We may add the slit on the next run. The funny thing is we have been selling conversion kits for all of the FX graflex based sabers for years and until this one came out nobody complained that we did not have the slit in there.
    Is it going to be available soon? Can't wait to convert mine haha