Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Black Series ANH FX Lightsaber Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb76 View Post
    brthegreat117 I have a quick question. did you use any lens or lens holder on this build? I'm new here trying to learn all the ins and outs.

Thanks Mike
    Yes. When you go under the XPE-2 Cree section on the TCSS store you will see the optic and lens holder.
    The lens holder will have to be sanded a bit to fit into the 1" heatsink

Now there's a blade holder.

Quote Originally Posted by emperor Vader View Post
    Now there's a blade holder.
    Doesn't really tickle my fancy
    It's missing that slit that allows light to bleed through. That's like one of the coolest factors of the saber and graflex in general

i had to do a double take when i saw the blade holder. Missing that open "slit" threw me off. I'm in a pickle because i want to do a full conversion but want it as close to accurate as possible. I'm probably going to order it tho, lol

hey brthegreat117, i'm assuming you used this lense: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Co...ngle-P537.aspx am i correct?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

We may add the slit on the next run. The funny thing is we have been selling conversion kits for all of the FX graflex based sabers for years and until this one came out nobody complained that we did not have the slit in there.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    We may add the slit on the next run. The funny thing is we have been selling conversion kits for all of the FX graflex based sabers for years and until this one came out nobody complained that we did not have the slit in there.
    Hey Tim. Not really complaining. You guys do really nice work here. Just more of an observation I guess. I'm most likey going to go ahead and order everything anyway. Just having the metal blade holder would be a huge upgrade. Thx

Hey Bones, sorry been shopping like crazy as Tim knows lol. So many orders.
    Picked up a Havoc as well, and been stalking other forums.
    I personally love the slit. The selling point for me. I don't know why. I love my Anakin, and it doesn't have a slit, but still without it or with it. It makes a converted saber complete.

And yeah Bones, I used the 8.7 degree

Default Question

Was wondering what size wire you used

Quote Originally Posted by Daku7511 View Post
    Was wondering what size wire you used
    26 or 28 gauge wire.