Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I need help.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

yeah rob, it's fine to ask questions.
    old nimrod here was just trying to make you feel stupid or along the lines of that so we had to give him a good
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

::sigh::

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    yeah rob, it's fine to ask questions.
    old nimrod here was just trying to make you feel stupid or along the lines of that so we had to give him a good
    Well he did a good job of it. But whatever, I'm over it now, I just got a few scars for it.
    Some walk on the Path of Light
    Some walk on the Path of Dark

I shall walk both Paths.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

elrond doesn't really even carry sway here, so don't feel bad about it. he just posts for the sake of posting and is a major

FB, don't ya remember when you used that one on me...

i think that this is the one smiliey that accurately describes Nimrod

when he does the above simply go

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

You just had to use the new ones didn't you...

At least you didn't use the other new one. And don't do it just because I said it. xwing will most definetly flog you.

Edit: Oh, and I've used the "Postwhore" one on xwing back in the day... (I wouldn't recomend trying it.) Ahh... The good old days...
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird21

At least you didn't use the other new one. And don't do it just because I said it. xwing will most definetly flog you.

Edit: Oh, and I've used the "Postwhore" one on xwing back in the day... (I wouldn't recomend trying it.) Ahh... The good old days...
    Xwing was a postwhore!?! And a mod at the same time too? ::faints::

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird21

yup, they fit the situation, and i liked them. and i won't be using the other new one any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Robb Mecaral
    Never mind, I think that I'm going to leave the LED out, now. So now my question is that since I not going to use the LED that means I don't need the resistor, or sould I still have it.
    Well, your topic is getting a little derailed, but in case you are still uncertain, I'll try to help, since I WAS mentioned.

With my remaining (self-made) 3 EL-bladed hilts, 2 of those have LED power indicators. I installed these, since without a blade attached, you might not know if the main power is on or not, and if it is, there is a danger of frying your EL invertor, and killing the battery.

A basic EL-only setup, does NOT need any resistors. With my LED indicators, I went from battery to switch, and from the switch, had 2 outputs: 1 to the EL jack, and 1 through the resistors and to the LED indicator(s). Since I am running at least 9v through the system, those small LEDs need some heavy resistance. The blues can get insanely bright, and one of them that I installed has something like a 10 kohm resistor. I just tested till I got the led dim enough for what I wanted: just a glowing, not a side-ways mini flashlight.

Hope this helps.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Well for anyone who cares, I fixed all of the bugs in my hilt and I just got my blade today. So now everythings is working, but for all of the help guys.
    Some walk on the Path of Light
    Some walk on the Path of Dark

I shall walk both Paths.