Thread: Tri LED Colour Question (Red FOC Colour)

Default Tri LED Colour Question (Red FOC Colour)

Hi good people,

With much thanks for the answers and education on my last set of questions on Tri LEDs.

I definitely appreciate the RGB option but wondering if it is possible to obtain a pale icy blue blade and a red flash on clash colour using a Nano Biscotti 3 and a tri LED Blue/White/DeepRed?

After my last set of questions I was thinking maybe that would give me a white blade with just a tint of blue (do I understand this is what the good people at VV do for their silver?) and maybe a slightly magenta FOC?
    I could be Arca Jeth if only I had his lightsaber, could pull off wearing all orange and wasn't so darned angry

Hey Choos. My second saber, built for my daughter has that set up. Mixing rB and W for what I call icy blue. Obviously depending on various resistors. The R FOC gives off a pinky/purple again depending on resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Hey Choos. My second saber, built for my daughter has that set up. Mixing rB and W for what I call icy blue. Obviously depending on various resistors. The R FOC gives off a pinky/purple again depending on resistance.
    Thank you once again Greenie!
    I could be Arca Jeth if only I had his lightsaber, could pull off wearing all orange and wasn't so darned angry