Thread: Li-ion battery 18650 buy

Default Li-ion battery 18650 buy

Hello can anyone recommend good li-ion 18650 battery and charger
    For charger I can get enerdan, voltcraft and niticore from alliexpres
    Does it matter that the battery 3400 mah or 2600?
    Thanks

The attached store sells these things so we will not recommend other products from other vendors as that is against the rules of this forum.

In the matter of 3400mah vs 2600mah. The larger the number the longer the runtime. So a 3400 mah battery should last longer than a 2600mah battery under the same load.

Blog Entries

I think it's ok for OP to seek and get suggestions considering he is in Belgium and can't order batteries directly from the shop.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Zzan View Post
    The attached store sells these things so we will not recommend other products from other vendors as that is against the rules of this forum.
    OP is in Belgium, where TCSS cannot ship batteries to. In cases like these, suggestions from others in the OP's area are encouraged!

For instance, look into JQsabers' batteries, they stock TCSS parts in the UK!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    I think it's ok for OP to seek and get suggestions considering he is in Belgium and can't order batteries directly from the shop.
    Beat me to it DC!

Quote Originally Posted by Cire Yeldarb View Post
    OP is in Belgium, where TCSS cannot ship batteries to. In cases like these, suggestions from others in the OP's area are encouraged!

For instance, look into JQsabers' batteries, they stock TCSS parts in the UK!
    Yes thanks
    I have checked on jqsabers the won't ship to me so I must buy them in Belgium
    Can you recommend some good battery brand?

Panasonic makes good batteries.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

If you don't get a good suggestion here, Plecter Labs may be able to offer advice. They are based just South of Paris, so may have access to many of the same brands/stores as you do.

panasonic i can get this
    good, plecter labs i whil contact them

thanx