Firstly, please forgive and re-point me if this is not the most appropriate channel to post this miscellaneous thought. New to the forum paradigm I am. That said...

while listening [for the first time] to the audio book, "Path of Destruction" as I write this...

I find it quite funny that when I researched "Bane" it led me to vocabulary.com, dictionary.com, etc. and "Bane" [seems to] stem(s) from old english 'bana slayer'. Caused me to think Eric Bana starred in my favorite Hulk movie - directed by the living legend, Ang Lee, who is within sir Stan Lee's universe. Ho-Lee-cow. Maddening

I digress...

Because my original plans for the cf8 did not seem cf8 compatible, going Old Republic felt like the most appropriate source to tap into a new channel to release the creative forces [expressed through cf8] to create the lr-1: my signature saber. This is the journey I am now on...

Very grateful this channel is open, and to the channel opener/facilitator. Also to the community. Reading just to read I am, instinct amplified through tutelage. What an amazing community.

Much love,
-LR

ps- reply if you feel called, but there is no expectation