Thread: The Bane of my existence

Default The Bane of my existence

Firstly, please forgive and re-point me if this is not the most appropriate channel to post this miscellaneous thought. New to the forum paradigm I am. That said...

while listening [for the first time] to the audio book, "Path of Destruction" as I write this...

I find it quite funny that when I researched "Bane" it led me to vocabulary.com, dictionary.com, etc. and "Bane" [seems to] stem(s) from old english 'bana slayer'. Caused me to think Eric Bana starred in my favorite Hulk movie - directed by the living legend, Ang Lee, who is within sir Stan Lee's universe. Ho-Lee-cow. Maddening

I digress...

Because my original plans for the cf8 did not seem cf8 compatible, going Old Republic felt like the most appropriate source to tap into a new channel to release the creative forces [expressed through cf8] to create the lr-1: my signature saber. This is the journey I am now on...

Very grateful this channel is open, and to the channel opener/facilitator. Also to the community. Reading just to read I am, instinct amplified through tutelage. What an amazing community.

Much love,
    -LR

ps- reply if you feel called, but there is no expectation
    “No... no... no... this one goes there, that one goes there, right?” - Han Solo

Fojo = Force mojo. The force sensitive user & their energy state.

Hey Rudolph. I'm a little confused, do you have a question?

Agreed with CET....if your wanting to create a Lightsaber an calling it "Bane" there are many versions of Bane. As i'm sure you found out thru your research. Also the CF8 is a good sound board for many styles of Lightsabers.

Hello CET! Not at the moment, but if you have answers I am open to hearing perspectives

My "miscellaneous thought" post had a couple of objectives. To describe them here may lead to unnecessary pontification, so I'll spare you from that. I will say that the Bane story, so far, has really assisted me/my build. A person's culture/upbringing is so influential.

Oh, I saw your vid on the sound effect... very cool!

Thanks, brother

-LR
    “No... no... no... this one goes there, that one goes there, right?” - Han Solo

Fojo = Force mojo. The force sensitive user & their energy state.