Thread: First MHS saber build completed!

Default First MHS saber build completed!

Hey. I'm a pretty big noob but here's my first MHS saber. I call it "Reyflex." I assume if Rey were to build a new saber or modify her current one it might look like this. Hope you guys like it. Blade holder 20 v2, pommel 2 & hilt 1 (diamond knurled to match length of box. Tim did a perfect job for me). Wiring the recharge port was a challenge. I used speaker mount v5 to lock stuff in place but had to file out 3 notches to wire the recharge port which I had to clip and sand down so it wouldn't come in contact with the speaker itself. Even now it's kind of rattly. I maybe have to work on that later. Thanks for reading. And thank you to everyone in this community! Especially Tim and his workers, and all the great people who have helped us all by providing guides, tutorials, equations, etc. All I need now is some dang Bunny Ears for this thing!

IMG_0848.jpgIMG_0847.jpgIMG_0818.jpgIMG_0819.jpg

I can recognise the concept straight away and it looks pretty sweet . Rey is a scavenger, maybe she found something similar to the 'ilusive' bunny ears. Nice work dude.

Greenie

Bunny ears are in stock...don't forget the screws.

That's a great looking saber. Congratulations on finishing your first!
    Last edited by Generic Jedi; 11-02-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    I can recognise the concept straight away and it looks pretty sweet . Rey is a scavenger, maybe she found something similar to the 'ilusive' bunny ears. Nice work dude.

Greenie
    Thank you, good sir! Yea, you're right! I will hit up some shops and see if I can find something to mount up! But I will definitely buy a set of ears from tcss when I can. If I find something good for this lil girl I can always use them bunny ears for a starkiller later . I already have a replica glass eye i need to use for something lol. I didn't use it in this build because I found an old Leica lens that fit just perfectly where the replica eye screw usually sits.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Jedi View Post
    Bunny ears are in stock...don't forget the screws.

That's a great looking saber. Congratulations on finishing your first!
    Hehe thank you very much! And thank you for the stock update! Yea for real, it's easy to forget those little things in a simple order. I know ive done it haha.

---

Thanks so much for your kind words, guys! I really appreciate it and I'm very happy you like it!