Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: light not working need help asap

Default light not working need help asap

Every thing is wired corectly but the main light ownly shows if you tap the nano biscotti its just a simple saber with sound build but its not lighting up. i allso am having problems with the speaker you can only slightly hear it if you put your ear right up to it. im really stressed and anxiouse about this can anyone pleas pleas pleas help me.

Check all of your solder points, maybe? I had a speaker once that I didn't realize was blown that would produce minimal sound and cut in and out. All I got. Hopefully one of the more experienced members can suggest something. They will most likely ask for pictures of all of your soldering, FYI. Good luck!

Blog Entries

Post good quality pics of your wiring and check to make sure nothing is pressing up against the speaker.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ethan View Post
    Every thing is wired corectly but the main light ownly shows if you tap the nano biscotti its just a simple saber with sound build but its not lighting up. i allso am having problems with the speaker you can only slightly hear it if you put your ear right up to it. im really stressed and anxiouse about this can anyone pleas pleas pleas help me.
    To test for a blown speake lightly touch the cone and see if it starts working. Blew my speaker last light during a trunk or treat, had to stuff a foam ring in the pomel to get it to work till the end!

Blog Entries

Looks to me like you have the led wired to the FOC pad and not main led pad (orange/brown wire). And, your leads are way too long at the connections on the board making the setup very susceptible to shorts. Should only have maybe about 1/16-1/8 exposed. I would clean that up if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    Post good quality pics of your wiring and check to make sure nothing is pressing up against the speaker.

Looks to me like you have the led wired to the FOC pad and not main led pad. And, your leads are way too long at the connections on the board making the setup very susceptible to shorts. Should only have maybe about 1/16-1/8 exposed. I would clean that up if I were you.
    foc and not main pad?

Blog Entries

Tell us what each colored wire corresponds to. For example, yellow = battery positive and so on.

Tell us what each colored wire corresponds to. For example, yellow = battery positive and so on.
    red speakers yellow led green switch positive brownled negative grey switch blue batteries