Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Polarity" by Yoshi-Taka

I hadn't thought of it like that until now. It does remind me of camcorders from way back in the day.

Hey Yoshi-Taka, thanks for the shoutout!
    Like Greenie, I consider myself just a padawan...learning but have a ways to go yet.

So, I love the finishing on this saber. I've been struggling with finding some grip that I like, but I really love this one.
    May not know, but I'm in the metal finishing business,( painting specifically) and I love this finish. Well done and keep them coming.
    You, sir, need to keep up the good work!

-Darkmatter73

Interesting looking grip material.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You. Are. A. Nut. An absolute nut. Don't ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter73 View Post
    Hey Yoshi-Taka, thanks for the shoutout!
    Like Greenie, I consider myself just a padawan...learning but have a ways to go yet.

So, I love the finishing on this saber. I've been struggling with finding some grip that I like, but I really love this one.
    May not know, but I'm in the metal finishing business,( painting specifically) and I love this finish. Well done and keep them coming.
    You, sir, need to keep up the good work!

-Darkmatter73
    I'm glad you like it. I hope to see it on a future one of yours. I might start doing salt water etching in the future (I found a blacksmith on Youtube who does it and it doesn't look as intimidating as it used to).

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    You. Are. A. Nut. An absolute nut. Don't ever change.
    I don't think I'm capable of change, yo. Though I wish I knew to what you're referring. Musta been the ending of that silly video lol.

I've got one almost exactly like this, but without the gun grip. Blade holder 13 instead of 25.

I think the saber looks better with the choke 1 short, but choke 1 has a more comfortable grip. I swap between the two a lot.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-Taka View Post
    I don't think I'm capable of change, yo. Though I wish I knew to what you're referring. Musta been the ending of that silly video lol.
    Yes, I was referring to your video - it's all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    Yes, I was referring to your video - it's all over the place.
    lol, I haven't watched it since I edited it. I'm pretty sure I said "This is unscripted." twice.
    (I don't think I'm capable of coherent videos)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That thar would be some Oscar-caliber performance if it was actually scripted.