Thread: Iridium Blue

Default Iridium Blue

So here it is, my first saber. Lots of learning- lots of mistakes- but my son loves it, and my Daughter keeps asking for hers... which i am working on. Unfortunately i was unable to pry the parts apart (not broken- but VERY SNUG)- to take some pics of the interior- and if its not broke- I'm not going to try and fix it (at least for the time being). The saber has a tri rebel- RB/RB/W- a recharge port- self painted "anodized look" Blue- and a 28.5 in Blade. The saber is exactly 11 inches long- and contains a rechargeable 3.7 3400mAh battery from the store- NB-V3- with standard sound fonts- premium speaker- V4 Speaker holder- some all thread that i had to bend a bit- as i put the speaker in the thinner ribbed section in the base of the saber and a couple NB /battery holder discs. Ok.... so enough with the letters and specs..... here are the pics.

Lets see if this link works- https://flic.kr/s/aHskK4x2TE
    Last edited by Avidgrant; 10-17-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: pics

very cool,Can you show a pic of the entire saber

yeah i took a bunch of pics- and i am trying, but for some reason i can't upload anything else.....- anyone?

Very nice work dude. Congrats

Cool, I like the color scheme. Congrats on finishing your first!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Thank you all..... Not only for the comments, but also for the inspiration. I am already hard at work on #2 for my daughter.