Thread: Halloween coming up soon???

Post Halloween coming up soon???

Hey guys,

To start off i just want to say how great it is to be on this forum! and i am looking forward to chatting to everyone!

As everyone knows Halloween is coming up soon and i am getting very excited it is a great time of year where me and my friends get together and use it as like a comic-con, meet up and let the games begin. This year i am going as the Sith Lord the decision has been made great costume and i have the perfect light saber to go with it, then after a little make up from my friend (shes a make up artist) i will look like the Sith himself hahaha. Now what i am here for is your opinions on taking my dog dressed up in a costume with me? i have been looking online at star wars dog costumes for sale and there are loads to choose from i will place some pictures below. So what do you think? is this an un-cool thing to do to my dog or do you think its fine??? I take my dog everywhere with me he is literally my best friend (attached at the hips) and either way he will be coming with me but in a costume would be so much better!!

Some examples below
    339fee53175e3d2872bf3bf223112558.jpg
    star wars dogs.jpg
    star wars dogs 2.jpg

let me know what you think guys!!!

Thanks

I've never seen the bantha one before. Go for it. Don't ask permission to have fun.

Welcome to the party man. I like the Bantha. Hope you have fun

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Bantha all the way!

There is a few Bantha lovers here!!! its definitely a good costume!! and your rite lets just have some fun!!!

Yh im 100% going for the Bantha costume when hes got it on i will take a pic and place it up to show you all!!!

Thanks guys

AT AT for the win

atat.jpg
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I found the one i want on this site below you should all check it out they have loads of different options on there and sizes!!

http://www.for-sale.com/star-wars-dog-costume

Thanks guys going to be a good night