Hey guys,

To start off i just want to say how great it is to be on this forum! and i am looking forward to chatting to everyone!

As everyone knows Halloween is coming up soon and i am getting very excited it is a great time of year where me and my friends get together and use it as like a comic-con, meet up and let the games begin. This year i am going as the Sith Lord the decision has been made great costume and i have the perfect light saber to go with it, then after a little make up from my friend (shes a make up artist) i will look like the Sith himself hahaha. Now what i am here for is your opinions on taking my dog dressed up in a costume with me? i have been looking online at star wars dog costumes for sale and there are loads to choose from i will place some pictures below. So what do you think? is this an un-cool thing to do to my dog or do you think its fine??? I take my dog everywhere with me he is literally my best friend (attached at the hips) and either way he will be coming with me but in a costume would be so much better!!

Some examples below
339fee53175e3d2872bf3bf223112558.jpg
star wars dogs.jpg
star wars dogs 2.jpg

let me know what you think guys!!!

Thanks