Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Proteus

That is an awesome build man! Nice job!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Blog Entries

Nice job.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

That hilt wrap is beautiful!
    Current Sabers | >Covert <

Qu Rahn: "Your first test awaits. Kyle, don't give in to hate."
    Kyle: "Don't give in to… What kind of help is that?"

Thanks! It took a few tries to get it right, but I was really happy with the end result.

I don't know if I have mentioned it to you, but two of your hilts are Shipwrecks that I have been scuba diving on: Silvana and Proteus.

I always think of diving every time I see your signature. Proteus is an awesome hilt, that weave wrap and ring accents are pretty cool. I cannot believe that was your second saber!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Thanks for the kind words. My sabers have kind of gone backwards in complexity, but I have a bunch of fun stuff I'll be revealing over the next month or so. I really like making found part sabers more than anything, but finding parts isn't always easy. Silvana is actually named after a ship in the series "Last Exile." It's still technically "in progress," although I haven't touched it in a long time. Pathfinder will be getting a major upgrade soon, that original build was the first time I did any programming or 3D design.

Updated the threads with the final version photos, which included additional etching.

Finally! You surface and i can see more of your work haha!

Suuuper nice job. I love the balance in color on this one especially! And i am particularly fond of etching- this one's shroud being no exemption. Brass thumbscrew is a nice touch as well! Can't wait to see what you do next