Thread: Cree RGBW XM-L with Pico Crumble?

Default Cree RGBW XM-L with Pico Crumble?

Hi guys
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to wire a Cree RGBW XM-L with a Pico Crumble. I understand how the Pico works with tri RGB led by using the other colours to produce the white flash, but I'm not sure how to wire up an RGBW. Do I link the White in the RGBW to the negative of one of the other colours ? Will this cause problems with colour selection in the Pico? Or do I leave out the white altogether and let the board use the others to produce the white flash?
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Frankinmouse

You may not find much help here since that board is not sold in the attached store. You may want to try FX sabers you may find more help there.

Ok sorry, thought it was sold in the saber shop also.

Plecter Labs has some boards that are meant for professional saber builders, the Pico is one of them.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, I make and repair sabers for our club. I'm not doing it very long but I mostly know what I'm doing but I've never tried this particular set up before. I'll ask elsewhere for advice. Thanks.
    Cade
    Last edited by Frankinmouse; 06-12-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Frankinmouse View Post
    Or do I leave out the white altogether and let the board use the others to produce the white flash?
    Pretty sure this was the answer

What I meant was Plecter sells some boards in bulk to professional saber builders, which aren't meant for retail sale. I by no means meant you didn't know what you are doing. My apologies if you took it that way.