Thread: Unreasonable Doubt: The Saber of the Fallen

Default Unreasonable Doubt: The Saber of the Fallen

Unreasonable Doubt was a saber based on a character who was betrayed by the ones he loved. This betrayal would fracture his mind, becoming the shatterpoint from which he falls to the dark. A Jedi's blade on the outside, peering at the crystals, one would see the broken power crystal and the misaligned focus crystal.

I am very proud of this as this was my first fully loaded build. In addition to that this project was completed with minimal resources, ie a Dremel, Hand drill, and a soldering iron. That being said, the lines aren't perfect, there are flaws everywhere, but for this build it matched the saber's character. Enjoy!

image3.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpg

YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kZEMoVpNhE

Build Thread: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...t-Build-Thread
    Last edited by TheSilverDark; 09-30-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Very nice! I'm in the same boat (minimal tools) so I'm glad to know it's possible!

Naasad Tal - A.K.A. Chris S.
    My Saber Build - http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...from-MHS-parts

Very nice! What's it running?
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

I like the sabers that have a story behind them. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by NaasadTal View Post
    Very nice! I'm in the same boat (minimal tools) so I'm glad to know it's possible!
    Yeah it's possible! Just very slow going. I ended up making some compromises to make the saber flow together better, but I'm happy that I did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwinder View Post
    Very nice! What's it running?
    NEC Spark Color 2

Quote Originally Posted by rlobrecht View Post
    I like the sabers that have a story behind them. Nice work.
    Thanks a lot man!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.

Nice saber. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Nice saber. Great job.
    Thanks a lot Greenie!

It's all about story. Sweet build!

Quote Originally Posted by DoodaMaffs View Post
    It's all about story. Sweet build!
    Thank you very much my friend!