Thread: Satale Shan Blueprints

Default Satale Shan Blueprints

My freind has a lathe and he needs some screen accurate blueprints to make me the saber.Any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by alcadude View Post
    My friend has a lathe and he needs some screen accurate blueprints to make me the saber.Any help will be appreciated.
    ..As with every other time you asked for blueprints Google is your friend... There are no blueprints only screen captures and sketches, determine your internal electronic volume and scale it from that. you will most likely need to create your own dimensioned drawing and assembly method based on how you install and access your electronics.

Okay, sorry for asking the question.

Edit : I already checked Google.
    Last edited by alcadude; 09-14-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Blog Entries

I know of at least one decent, fairly detailed build log here in the forums. Give it a search.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

I think I know what your talking about.I have seen it and it doesn't have any schematics.Thanks for the help though.

That's because most of the builders here don't give exact, detailed descriptions of how to replicate their artwork.

You will need to create the blueprints yourself. The build logs you've seen on these forums and others will be useful for helping you in the design phase. It's important to consider how a saber will actually be assembled, not just how it's going to look when finished.

Good luck, and MTFBWY.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    That's because most of the builders here don't give exact, detailed descriptions of how to replicate their artwork.

You will need to create the blueprints yourself. The build logs you've seen on these forums and others will be useful for helping you in the design phase. It's important to consider how a saber will actually be assembled, not just how it's going to look when finished.

Good luck, and MTFBWY.
    It honestly not hard to create your own, graph paper and a ruller will suffice for the basics.

Thank you all for the incredible help.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    It honestly not hard to create your own, graph paper and a ruller will suffice for the basics.
    ^ this.

Agreed with FenixFire and the others....you can build it from this one good picture by scaling it from her hand.
    ConsularSaberScreenshot.jpg

If need be find a larger photo from google.