Thread: New to this. feel like im missing things.

Default New to this. feel like im missing things.

ok so here is the link to my wishlist of my items

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Vi...f-411eaa5740db

i think i have everything correct, including the powder coating and such. just looking for some Vet eyes to look over it and tell me if im missing anything.
    i have the necessary tools to make a saber (or at least most) and the knowledge to use them (thanks electronics class that took an entire quarter of my highschool career) if im missing anything, something is off, or even if something elts is just plain easier to use to complete my first build then just let me know.

(including what its supposed to look like in the builder, minus the powder stuff but still)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your list looks pretty good. If you're using a recharge port with the NB you'll also need to get a 3.7v Li-ion battery, and you definitely don't need the 4AA battery holder. 4 AA batteries will be overkill for the NB (max of 5.5v).

I also recommend getting a resistor for your main LED.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

I agree,you should use a 3.7 v battery.You should not use a dynamic resistor because it's used for 20 ma and your rebel runs at 1000 ma.Other than that looks good.

Don't forget the C clip for the pommel insert and for that one, I recommend wrapping a bit of tape around the flat part of the D ring before you put it together, this will stop it flapping about wildly.
    Also, it appears that you've got the 16mm recessed hole service listed twice and use the dyna ohm for the switch LED, use ohms law to calculate your main LED resistor based on your choice of battery and LED's forward voltage.