Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An-up-date on the sound board from ultra saber

Default An-up-date on the sound board from ultra saber

Hi Everyone!!
    I'm wondering about the new sound board from ultra sabers.I've read about them on other forums;but; I'm wondering has anyone on this forum bought one yet;or;do any of you know if a driver is needed with this sound board;and;if it comes with sounds ;or; does one down load their own?DaJoQuim

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Default Re: Has Anyone bought The New Sound board From Ultra Sabers

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra's site
    2/2/07 - New Ultra Sabers website finally launched! Please be patient as we continue to add/update new stuff!

**Also, our custom sound board prototype has arrived! It's a little rough, but it does do almost everything we want it to. We already have it back in the mail to the designer for finishing touches & will have a video of the board in action within the next couple of weeks!
    Its not for sale yet...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

I was just wondering because sometimes ultra sabers put things on e-bay before selling them on the web-site.Thanks for the info anyway!!DaJoQuim

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You could send him a email and ask him. Also if you went to his site you could see on the main page what the progress is.

**Also, our custom sound board prototype has arrived! It's a little rough, but it does do almost everything we want it to. We already have it back in the mail to the designer for finishing touches & will have a video of the board in action within the next couple of weeks!
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur
    You could send him a email and ask him. Also if you went to his site you could see on the main page what the progress is.

thanks for the info strydur!!i've got a question for you.Is the sound board that you have in your store the same sound board in my luke 2005 rotj? I really like the sounds from the saber!!DaJoQuim

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaJoQuim
    Quote Originally Posted by Strydur

thanks for the info strydur!!i've got a question for you.Is the sound board that you have in your store the same sound board in my luke 2005 rotj? I really like the sounds from the saber!!DaJoQuim
    I'm not strydur but, It is the same.

BLUE 3- Ready

Thanks for the info vortextwist!!DaJoQuim

Looks like Ultra is busy with all sorts of things going on. I have no idea when the sound board is coming out, but I DO want to try one (however basic/advanced it is).

I already bought Erv's board, but I'm waiting for him to ship it.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Hi Everyone!!
    Well over on another forum ultra sabers just posted a sample of the new sounds on the new ultra sabers sound boards and guys;they are sweet and the best of it all is the fact that these are just some of them so I hope you enjoy this sample and it has been said that the sound boards come hooked with a speaker and they are going to be loud!!Wow I can't wait for my board for sure!!
    http://www.ultrasabers.com/UltraSoun...rotoTest01.wav

I noticed that the links no longer work for the Ultra sound stuff...

Any updates? Bueller? :P

I feel bad for Alex, as I remember when he was thinking the board would be out by November or December... Bloody designers.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide