Thread: Noob pommel question (sink tube saber)

Default Noob pommel question (sink tube saber)

This is my first time making a saber. I'm using a 1 1/4" sink tube (the one that gets wider at the end), I already have a design planned for it but I realized that I can't find anything to serve as the pommel that can be used for the speakers (using the wider end for it)

any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tin snips and a grid drain will do you well. You can apply a bit of JB weld to hold it in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihr View Post
    This is my first time making a saber. I'm using a 1 1/4" sink tube (the one that gets wider at the end), I already have a design planned for it but I realized that I can't find anything to serve as the pommel that can be used for the speakers (using the wider end for it)

any ideas?
    Have you seen my PVC build? http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ghtsaber-Build ...still in progress.
    I have finshed my Pommel....you could do something like it, using the epoxy to build up on the treads and use some velcro so its snug on the sink tube.
    Last edited by PhoenixHawk; 09-02-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Ok so. I've decided to go a bit easy on myself and use mhs parts instead of the sink tube. sure it'd be a bit bulkier but it's something I can live with