Thread: Greetings from Italy

Default Greetings from Italy

Hello fellow Jedi and Sith,
    I'm just another new padawan who's trying to embark in the long journey to become a decent sabersmith, and of course the first steps are the most daunting and confusing.
    I hope I could find some help in this forum and be able to swing a lightsaber soon enough to become a true knight!

I've alredy read a lot, but I guess it's now time to pull out all those annoying newbie questions that haunt my mind
    I hope you won't mind too much, and if you ever happen to come to Italy I will offer you a good beer!

MTFBWY!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

welcome to the forums!

Welcome!
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

Welcome to the Forums!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Ciao...(and no i don't speak Italian)
    Welcome to the obsession....d'ii mean money sucker....errr hobby...yeah that's it ...HOBBY!

Benvenuto! [that's about all the Italian I know but it is heartfelt - it is always good to see the saber hobby growing across the World].

You've come to the right place to learn how to build a saber Padawan and we look forward to seeing your progress to Mastery. Take a good look at the tutorials here and play around with the MHS Builder and soon you will find your way to an awesome personal saber design of your very own that when you ignite for the first time will so much fun you will soon want to build another saber and then another... ...yes this hobby can be almost 'addictive', but you learn so much building sabers you'll feel it is a good one!

Best of luck with your saber build [please post pics of the result in the gallery - we love seeing new sabers here] and May The Force Be With You.
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 09-02-2016 at 08:55 PM.