Thread: Batterie packs in a MR FX saber.

Default Batterie packs in a MR FX saber.

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on some sabers and have decided to start putting rechargeable batteries in them. My question is, will the battery pack sold in the store work for Vader, Anankin and Luke FX sabers? I'm almost positive the Vader and Anakin can but not to sure about the Luke.

Also Iv been looking for a decent charger and I came across this. http://www.onlybatteries.com/showite...t1=12&uid=1041
    Will this charger work as well with a 5 watt saber?

Thanks for any help.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I already do put recharchables in mine. I got a couple sets so when the one set is dead I pull them out and recharge the others.

BLUE 3- Ready

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Default Re: Rechargeable batteries in a MR FX saber.

Quote Originally Posted by ti-el_terall
    Hi everyone! I'm currently working on some sabers and have decided to start putting rechargeable batteries in them. My question is, will the battery pack sold in the store work for Vader, Anankin and Luke FX sabers? I'm almost positive the Vader and Anakin can but not to sure about the Luke.

Also Iv been looking for a decent charger and I came across this. http://www.onlybatteries.com/showite...t1=12&uid=1041
    Will this charger work as well with a 5 watt saber?

Thanks for any help.
    It should work with the correct voltage.

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!