Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My prizm keeps repeating its boot sound

Default My prizm keeps repeating its boot sound

My prizm keeps repeating its boot sound when I try clash or swing noises.I have triple checked the wiring and everything is fine.Please Help!!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

The sounds like the battery is disconnecting from the board. Or it could just be low charge I suppose, have you fully charged it?

It is fully charged.But i don't know if the battery is getting disconnected.I have it wrapped in a lot of electrical tape.

Quote Originally Posted by alcadude View Post
    It is fully charged.But i don't know if the battery is getting disconnected.I have it wrapped in a lot of electrical tape.
    Are you using a removable battery and a battery holder, or is the battery hard wired? If hard wired did you solder the wires to the battery or did you order one pre-wired or with solder tabs installed? Might want to switch out the dynaohms from your other post and see if that changes things as well.

i am using lots of electrical tape to hold the wires connected to the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by alcadude View Post
    i am using lots of electrical tape to hold the wires connected to the battery.
    That's the problem. Electrical tape is insulation not an attachment method. You need to solder or at the very least conductive epoxy.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

or just get the battery holder

I cant find one.Does the store sell one? Because i checked and they didn't seem to have one.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

What type of battery is it? 14500, 18650, etc?

Check this page. http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Holders--C36.aspx There's an 18650 holder. A 14500 is AA sized.