Thread: Need a basic wiring diagram

Default Need a basic wiring diagram

Hey, fellow builders, can someone please point me in the direction of a wiring diagram with a NBv3 and a single rebel LED? There are so many different configurations, I can't find the one I need! Thanks for your help!

The NB Manual shows many different wiring diagrams to chose from.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixHawk View Post
    The NB Manual shows many different wiring diagrams to chose from.
    I'm going to make a guess here: The OP is planning the build, and may not yet have access to the manual since ordering parts is a bit downstream in the process ... and just wants to make sure the plan is feasible and within their skill set. I've been winding up in that boat a lot through my first saber, and I'm not even using a soundboard.

I could be wrong, of course. But there's a familiar ring to his question.

Good to know - I hadn't even looked at the soundboards since they're not on the table for my first build. I'll check it out just for my general fund of knowledge. Something tells me there's helpful stuff in there even if I'm not using a soundboard. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    Good to know - I hadn't even looked at the soundboards since they're not on the table for my first build. I'll check it out just for my general fund of knowledge. Something tells me there's helpful stuff in there even if I'm not using a soundboard. Thanks!
    Not to derail the OP, but I think the most helpful for broader knowledge is probably found in the budget board sections. In particular the diagrams and discussion here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...w-DVD-Tutorial with more general here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ED-conversions