Thread: HELP!- Crystal Focus 8 wiring issue-->Led not working properly

Default HELP!- Crystal Focus 8 wiring issue-->Led not working properly

So I have been working on my first saber, and so far I think that I have done a decent job, but I have run into quite the barrier. I first had my crystal focus board wired up for pseudo color mixing, but I cant get the led to produce any light. So I went back and tried to wire it as a single led, and still nothing. But then I triggered a clash and the led flashed, which confused me as it wasnt lighting up before but it will activate the clash. Please help! I wonder if there is a setting or something that I can change. And please dont just say "read the manual" because I have and I cant find the solution if it is in there. I'm only human.

Sound does work

7.4v battery

Have you checked the config files? Might have to edit the color profiles in there.
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

That was exactly it! Thank you! But now I have the issue of my green led (soldered to PEx2) will not turn off even if the saber is turned off

That sounds like you may have a short somewhere in your wiring. Double-check all your connections, make sure that there aren't any contacts or solder-points connecting to each other and that everything is clean.

Default Still having issues with the third LED being lit up even with the board powered down

Quote Originally Posted by sgcdialler View Post
    That sounds like you may have a short somewhere in your wiring. Double-check all your connections, make sure that there aren't any contacts or solder-points connecting to each other and that everything is clean.
    Hi, its been two years, and the only thing I can find on the board that would seem to be an issue is the hole above the word "focus" is filled in with solder, but other than that I cant seem to find anything. Now mind you, I'm terrible at soldering, and the thing is currently un-wired (the LED's, at least) because I don't want them turned on when they shouldn't be. But this is extremely frustrating. It also occurs with the accent LED slots. Say I wire my third LED to main positive and the PEx 2, or touch them th Ch2, ch 3, ch 4, or any of the Accent LED slots, it will light up with power off. I honestly don't know what to do, Please help me.

I've included google photos link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/b5FK9dZW581mZmQv8