Thread: Kylo ren icicle blades?

Default Kylo ren icicle blades?

I want to replace the stock side blades with Christmas icicle lights to get that unstable look but I don't know what kind and size are the best to get? Also whats the best method on how to give the main blade that unstable look?

I believe there is another vendor out there that makes 'unstable blades'. There are threads on this forum that discuss this subject. A search around may yield some results or may be you could make inquiries over at FX where buying and selling is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by emperor Vader View Post
    I want to replace the stock side blades with Christmas icicle lights to get that unstable look but I don't know what kind and size are the best to get? Also whats the best method on how to give the main blade that unstable look?
    Dremel carve/etch the exterior of a thick walled blade, add some of the PC or better yet acrylic dust to the interior of the blade...hit it with several blasts of high pressure air from a compressor and air nozzle to spread it around. Add celephane and or Corbin wrap. Some have slightl y wrinkled the celephane first, but test it some like it some don't. For the side blades there is a tutorial/post on the Christmas lights on I think FX.
    Last edited by FenixFire; 08-13-2016 at 05:43 AM.