Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MY STARWARS WEEKENDS COSTUME DONE!!

Lookin' great!

Got a couple question about your Qui-Gon boots - where did you get them, and are they comfortable?

I have been wanting a pair of leather Qui-Gon boots for a long time, but I still can't quite stomach the $350+ for custom boots from MotorCowboy. I'm not sure why though, since I have put that much into a couple hilts, each.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Ranger
    Lookin' great!

Got a couple question about your Qui-Gon boots - where did you get them, and are they comfortable?

I have been wanting a pair of leather Qui-Gon boots for a long time, but I still can't quite stomach the $350+ for custom boots from MotorCowboy. I'm not sure why though, since I have put that much into a couple hilts, each.
    I heard this guy can make you a custom pair and for about half of motorcowboy. Some people on the jedi assembly have bought from him.
    http://stores.ebay.com/TheLeatherBou...Q3amesstQQtZkm

BLUE 3- Ready

Hi Everyone!!Thanks for the kind words;and;yes I'm going to make my own saber ;and;my training will be complete!!haha Anyway the qui-gon boots that I have btw good eyes on detail is from costume bay for around 123.00 and yes they do feel good to wear. I've also got me a great pair of insoles too lol!!DaJoQuim

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I assume you're somewhere in Florida if you are going to Disney. Where you from?

There's a a few of us in Florida, me included. I've never been to Star Wars Weekends... planning to go to MegaCon in Orlando next week though.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband
    I assume you're somewhere in Florida if you are going to Disney. Where you from?

There's a a few of us in Florida, me included. I've never been to Star Wars Weekends... planning to go to MegaCon in Orlando next week though.
    I'm from lake alfred florida in polk county about 20 mins from disney.Are you going to starwars weekends x-wingband?What is mega con? do they have starwars stuff there?DaJoQuim

really nice job on the costume man i really like it.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaJoQuim
    Quote Originally Posted by xwingband

I'm from lake alfred florida in polk county about 20 mins from disney.Are you going to starwars weekends x-wingband?What is mega con? do they have starwars stuff there?DaJoQuim
    Okay, I know Polk county. I'm in Gainesville for school, but home is in South Florida. I've never been to SW Weekends. It always lands when I'm busy and had commitments.

MegaCon is a big sci-fi/whatever is nerdy convention in the Orange county convention center. It's next weekend. There is plenty of SW stuff. The Rebel Legion and 501st have a prominent booth. The 501st is running an SW costume contest and a prop workshop.

Check it out at www.megaconvention.com
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Quote Originally Posted by 987654321a
    really nice job on the costume man i really like it.
    Thanks for the kind words my friend;and;thanks for the info x-wingband!!DaJoQuim

Hi Everyone!!Here's a pic of me dueling vader last year at starwars weekends. hey x-wingband;That starwars costume contest sounds tempting at megacon haha I just may crash it lol!!DaJoQuim

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Wow! Did you photoshop it yourself?

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!