hello all, i believe that this is my first post- i have been a lurker for several years and soaked up as much knowledge as i could. i have currently built two lightsabers with only lights no sound. the first one i used the wonderful modular wiring system offered by the store- marvelous indeed! the second one, was a challenge as i had aquired three lux I's. I only knew one led was blue the rest are a mystery becasue they are older and the writing on the back is faded. so sincei have these leds and the accompanying micropucks, i built my second lightsaber using jay gons tutorial- again marvelous. as luck would have it i was walking in my local savers and i found a 2009 obi-wan hasbro cheapy for 3.99 i bought it and took it home. i have freed the contents of the saber and here it is, as far as i can see in the forums this particular sound board has not been covered. now i have two remaining lux I's of a color which i am unsure- i will be testing them to check. and a 2009 cheapy board. after reading this whole forum i realized two things
1. a lux I can be driven straight from the board
2. i have a 2AAA battery pack for the lux I- since i have a micropuck to drive it- sicne i'm using a lux 1 on this build do i need more to power the board and the led? like say a 2aa battery pack?

here is a picture of the soundboard

100_0884.jpg,