Thread: Anyone selling saber parts?

Default tips on parts?

Thanks.
    Last edited by jsummit; 07-21-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Selling of parts is forbidden on these forums.

There is no selling, buying, or trading on this forum as it is attached to a store.

Like the Facebook page for updates to when things restock and then purchase the parts you need as they stock, don't wait to order everything at once or the stock will have sold through and be out again.

Will do!

Apologies to all. Going Facebook route for stock and purchase updates.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    Like the Facebook page for updates to when things restock and then purchase the parts you need as they stock, don't wait to order everything at once or the stock will have sold through and be out again.
    The problem with that is that if you want holes drilled/tapped in things and want them to line-up, the parts with holes in them need to be in the same order. I had a similar problem. I waited almost 7 months for all the hilt pieces I needed to be in stock at the same time. I finally ordered something a little different than exactly what I wanted because I just needed to finish the project. After that, I've decided to order things without holes and drill/tap them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvindr View Post
    The problem with that is that if you want holes drilled/tapped in things and want them to line-up, the parts with holes in them need to be in the same order. I had a similar problem. I waited almost 7 months for all the hilt pieces I needed to be in stock at the same time. I finally ordered something a little different than exactly what I wanted because I just needed to finish the project. After that, I've decided to order things without holes and drill/tap them myself.

The other solution for that problem is the "clocking washers" now available in the store which can help "line up" parts purchased at different times.