Thread: Help With NBV3; FoC keeps spamming

Default Help With NBV3; FoC keeps spamming

Hello everyone, I just finished my build on my graflex 2.0. It is my first build and I used a nbv3 for my saber. All sounds and the LED are working fine. Its just then when its idle, the flash on clash would just activate itself at times and it just acts crazy. i thought it was a low battery problem but i charged it overnight and the problem still occurs.

Do u guys think maybe i messed up the soundboard? or maybe its the configurations.. because i used the default configurations. Should i lower some of the parameters? or should the glue the soundboard down to keep it more in place?

Specs just for reference
    graflex 2.0
    goth 3d knight chassis
    18650 battery
    2.1mm recharge port
    b/b/w led
    28 bass speaker

Quote Originally Posted by arlooo View Post
    Hello everyone, I just finished my build on my graflex 2.0. It is my first build and I used a nbv3 for my saber. All sounds and the LED are working fine. Its just then when its idle, the flash on clash would just activate itself at times and it just acts crazy. i thought it was a low battery problem but i charged it overnight and the problem still occurs.

Do u guys think maybe i messed up the soundboard? or maybe its the configurations.. because i used the default configurations. Should i lower some of the parameters? or should the glue the soundboard down to keep it more in place?

Specs just for reference
    graflex 2.0
    goth 3d knight chassis
    18650 battery
    2.1mm recharge port
    b/b/w led
    28 bass speaker
    Do you have the main LEDs ressitored? They really should have a minimal resistor on them.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

How close is the sound card to the speaker? The vibrations from the speaker can set it off, though usually that is the swing sound.