Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Satale Shan Lightsaber help

Default Satale Shan Lightsaber help

Does any one know how to make the 3 claw and piston assemblies for the lightsaber?Any help would be appreciated

After you get Tim to mill out the slots on the Blade Holder you have to make them yourself from different parts an pieces(cutting the main claws from Aluminum and file them into shape and the rods can be made from the tube many use in there crystal chamber)...or buy the one the Saber Forge has.
    Last edited by PhoenixHawk; 07-10-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alcadude View Post
    Does any one know how to make the 3 claw and piston assemblies for the lightsaber?Any help would be appreciated
    Somewhere on here is a build log where someone did a masterpiece of a build on that one.

Try Slothfurnace's build logs on FX

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Try Slothfurnace's build logs on FX
    Maybe that the one I was thinking of..

Found the bookmark...actually on RFP.

thanks sooo much for the help

I forgot about that thread....till you posted it FenixFire. I remember reading it when i first joined...didn't post at all back then...just did a LOT of reading. Thought this build was amazing..and like the others said, would have loved to play with all those machines also. Just wish he came back to it and showed off pictures of the etching....cause you know he did it....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixHawk View Post
    I forgot about that thread....till you posted it FenixFire. I remember reading it when i first joined...didn't post at all back then...just did a LOT of reading. Thought this build was amazing..and like the others said, would have loved to play with all those machines also. Just wish he came back to it and showed off pictures of the etching....cause you know he did it....lol.
    I know there is a better one somewhere that details how they made the claws step by step. It is the exact video and saber my son brought to me back in September wanting me to teach him to do what "this person did" along with the entire list of MadCows tutorials.