Thread: Trading allowed?

Default Trading allowed?

I've been patiently waiting for 6-7 months for some parts in the store to no avail, and I'd really like to build a couple sabers. I'm just wondering first of all if it's ok to discuss here, or if there might be a more suitable place to do so. I would gladly purchase these pieces from the shop, but I am beginning to wonder if they have been discontinued, or are not being made again/any more.

It's been a long time since everything has been back in stock, I feel your pain. After that long it may not be much consolation, but if an item is still listed in the store, then Tim and the gang are planning on restocking it... at some point. I don't really know about discussing trading TCSS parts. FJK would know better than me?

Yeah- if it's not ok- that's cool.... Just figured I'd ask. When I started acquiring components near the end of last year I figured it would take a month or 2 to do so. I never imagined I would be 6-7 months in without seeing them all cycle at least once through the shop. I am obviously new to this so... No one to blame but me.

There is no trading or selling here on the forum. There are places on FaceBook and other fourms for things like that.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com