Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LED and button problem

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    In the diagram why do you have a wire going from the FoC pad back to the Battery(-)? Did you do this on the actual board and wiring?
    in FoC no wire, in the diagram green its the switch

I returned to weld all cables but still does not work. without the LED and the connected foc this works. I think there must be something wrong with the led, or connecting the LED nb

are the pads bridged on the LED?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    are the pads bridged on the LED?
    I do not understand what you mean, sorry. can you explain me?

Quote Originally Posted by alucutu View Post
    I do not understand what you mean, sorry. can you explain me?
    He means, do you have solder crossing from one pad to another on the led?

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I tested with 4 different LEDs, it is unlikely to be led problem

Your not understanding...look at picture below....the orange arrows i add to your pictures are pointing the possible spots of the bridged pads he was talking about. You can't have solder splatter or overflow on those pads. You need to keep the solder on those little circle or square pads.
    And the black wire on your LED could be your problem...(no offence but that one is a mess) ...you need to remove and clean the black wire on your LED and redo it.
    Also i know how it is being limited on different colored wire. Using the same color wire in 2 different places can confuse you and also possible damage your sound board by accident. Best to use different color wire for each point on your sound board.
    Sound and LED boards solder points.jpg

Now I have changed the positive LED. it was previously connected to the positive of the battery and now I put it in the positive pad of the nb and now works!!!!