Thread: GreenKata "Katalution" has NOT returned my Master Replicas

Thumbs down GreenKata "Katalution" has NOT returned my Master Replicas

Bought my first Lightsaber, 2002 Master Replicas Force FX Anakin Skywalker SW-201 Oct 2015 from a friend online for two payments of $100.00 for a total of $200.00. Doing a search on google for converting my Lightsaber to bladeless, I found videos of Benjamin Banda aka GreenKata "Katalution" https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYISAI6UewqO2qqlqLGuqgg offering a service that converts to bladeless and supplies much brighter LED. I love the idea of a bladeless saber. I see he has been uploading videos and offering this service for years. After numerous emails in March 14-25 2016. I paid $150 via PayPal ( order #031617) and I sent my saber off to GreenKata to his California address via UPS tracking code - 1Z01776R4280578582 to convert to bladeless and make it a 12w LED.

May 4 2016 he responded to my email and said my saber was complete and ready to go. Two weeks later I emailed for a tracking code, no response. Then another two weeks asking for a status update. No response.

I was able to file a claim against Benjamin Banda: Kata Saber Shop kagekiblue@gmail.com through PayPal and do a reversal on PayPal for $150.00 for services he offered and charged me for, however, I never did receive my 2002 Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber back. Which I purchased for $200.00 back in October 2015

Even though he was ignoring numerous emails asking for a tracking code and when I can get my light saber back I noticed he was updating his Instagram http://instagram.com/reibanz with new pictures and singing videos, so I would pleasantly ask could you send my light saber back. At that point he deleted his videos and pictures and then eventually just blocked me from viewing his Instagram account 6/15/2016

I have screenshots of all interactions

My fear now is. I know from looking at Mr Banda's Instagram he goes to cosplay and conventions. I see reason where he would take my Lightsaber and others he never returned and sell, instead of returning to its rightful owner

Since the waiting game has started, I noticed more and more customers coming out and requesting an update of their lightsaber.

I hate the idea that and the reality that I was scammed, but GreenKata just sucked the excitement out my experience of finally owning a lightsaber.

What can I do to get my lightsaber back?
    Last edited by AnthonyC; 06-21-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Unfortunately, there is little that can be done, other than filing a complaint with your and his local police department.

This is one of several reasons why we don't allow buying or selling on this Forum.

Locked - FJK
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com