Thread: Double ended male threaded connector style 1 vs Gender Changer

Default Double ended male threaded connector style 1 vs Gender Changer

I'm currently trying to use the MHS Extension Blank Style 1 as the basis of my body. This goes into the MHS v1 to MHS v2 adapter that then goes on to an MHS v2 extender and blade holder. My initial math says I have enough room to cram-fu the Prizm card I have along with a 18650 battery. If I fail in this and need to go to the MHS v1 4 inch extension, will I be ok with just using the Gender Changer if I want this to be a dueling hilt, or do I need to get the MHS Extension Blank Style 1 connector? The point will be roughly mid-saber and generally under my hand.

what speaker and speaker holder are you using? MHS blank ext 1 only has a ID or 1.15" and if you were planning on using the 28mm speakers it won't fit with the speaker holder it needs 1.25"

Go with the double male connector...I did a lot of research when I first started collecting info & parts for my saber & the gender changer is too weak to support dueling.

Quote Originally Posted by snilam View Post
    what speaker and speaker holder are you using? MHS blank ext 1 only has a ID or 1.15" and if you were planning on using the 28mm speakers it won't fit with the speaker holder it needs 1.25"
    I am using the Premium. That being said, I am also using Pommel 10 which has plenty of room for the speaker. As a matter of fact, my current layout requires me to have the speaker in the pommel to fit everything.