Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: New to sabers

Quote Originally Posted by bustinthejus
    Trust me, in my shoes, you wouldn't. If I ran around my school yelling "I just spent $100+ on a star wars lightsaber!", they would call me a star wars geek. :P

What the problem?
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by bustinthejus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoiaholic
    Save yourself 20 dollars by getting an MR stock blade. You can add a mirror yourself to the tip and for what you are going for it would work fine.

EDIT:

Besides you'd probably find the thick wall blade is WAY too heavy if you are used to the hasbro sabers and are 11 years old.
    Aren't the wall blades about 1 1/2 inches? How heavy are they, anyways? Yea I'm 11, but if it's not too heavy I should be ok...
    Woah! Finally another someone younger than me on the forums! :P

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

or grab a heiland or graflex off ebay. i have real heilands that ive changed up to make a few of my el and led lux sabers with.

the heilands and graflex bodies are tough enough, alot thicker than sink pipe. the problem is the price. graflexs will always be high, heilands from time to time can be got for 40 bucks, if you bide your time.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Lol I'm probably the youngest person on this forum. Nah I'm not gonna make one out of graflex or heiland. Unless I get time. I might just see if I can get a MR off ebay. Will see what I can do.