Thread: How to use the mhs?

Default How to use the mhs?

Hey i am new to this sight and i am not quite sure how to use the mhs and i was wondering if anyone had any tips. I kind of figured most of it out my main question is how to get a new paint job done on the sabers.

They are generally DIY. You can get powder coating and custom machining done by the shop, or you can contract local powder coating vendors. You can also just paint it with spray paint or model paint as well. It's really up to you. Since the are alluminum you could even send them off for anodizing. It only depends on your creativity and budget.

Ok thank you for the advice cause I've seen bideos where they use the computer system and go color on only the small divets of the main handle and when i went on to check out if i could do that it didn't give me the same option so i thougt it was do to an update.

Quote Originally Posted by The grey jedi View Post
    Ok thank you for the advice cause I've seen bideos where they use the computer system and go color on only the small divets of the main handle and when i went on to check out if i could do that it didn't give me the same option so i thougt it was do to an update.
    The shop used to offer specific, custom powder coating services (like what you are talking about), but they discontinued those services after demand went through the roof.

I'm guessing you're talking about powder coating that requires machining afterwards. TCSS has discontinued that for now, which is why that option is no longer present in the MHS builder.

The announcement was made here:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...powder-coating
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

Ok that makes sence thank you for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by The grey jedi View Post
    Ok that makes sence thank you for the information.

You can use the MHS builder to understand how, and what parts fits together as well:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...r.php?tabid=38