Thread: Will TCSS blades fit in an Ultrasabers hilt? Also questions on photon blades.

Default Will TCSS blades fit in an Ultrasabers hilt? Also questions on photon blades.

Will TCSS blades fit in an ultrasabers hilt? I wanted to buy a photon blade for a us saber of mine,but I don't know if the vendors make different sized blades or not.

Also, how much would a photon blade be affected by a purple saber that leans toward royal blue?

Does the thickness of a photon blade affect the brightness? I know typically thicker blades are a bit dimmer, but in this case it could also mean more light-reactive material. Just curious.

It has been my experience that TCSS blades *should* fit in "those guys" sabers, but the reverse is not true. The outside diameter of their blades is slightly larger than the TCSS blades. So, TCSS blade will fit but you may need to snug your retention screw down a bit more. Their blades are too fat for MHS blade holders without sanding them, so TCSS blades are best for MHS hilts... which is what you'd expect.

Yet they fit and yes they are a bit loose.
    I don't know about the rest.