High all, I just became a member here and I am excited to get my first saber built!! So I got all my parts and I was just starting to put stuff together to see if it will fit or not. Needless to say the heat sink did not fit in the blade holder (I bought it from ultrasabers because all of the MHS 1 blade holders were out of stock). So the hole in the bottom of the US blade holder is not big enough to fit around the heatsink when is in the main handle. I was think I could get this sweet looking part (MHS choke style 1 short) to kind of use as a spacer for the blade holder and the heatsink. I would be trying to put the heatsink into the top of the main body, then put the choke on top of that, then the US blade holder on top of the choke. So my main question is this, 1: will the MHS Heat Sink V3 actually fit into the bottom of the choke like it would in the bottom of a MHS blade holder? 2: will it being that far from the actual blade make it not very bright at all, as apposed to having the heatsink right next to the blade???