Thread: Question about heatsink

Default Question about heatsink

I just wanted to make sure that if i order the MHS heatsink V3, i would get both parts: the heatsink and the lens holder.

It is pretty basic question but it isn't mentionned in the description.

Thanks a lot!

BigC

The plastic lens holder does not come with the MHS heat sink. You get the copper heat sink and the aluminium holder only; basically the parts in the picture.

Edit: just re-read what you wrote. By lens holder do you mean this part - http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Co...ngle-P537.aspx (or similar)?
    Last edited by Cheradenine; 04-25-2016 at 08:31 AM.
    "And into the heart of the storm, with a cry that pierced all other sounds, tearing the clouds asunder, the Nazg?l came, shooting like flaming bolts, as caught in the fiery ruin of hill and sky they crackled, withered, and went out."

Yes exactly. i was asking because when you read all other product description everything in the picture is listed, but in this case it's only "MHS Heat Sink V3 with 6 holes in the Heat Sink".

No by lens holder i ment the part where the heatsink screws in, which hole the optic lens. like you said the alluminum holder, i didn't know how to call it

thanks for the info!

No bother. After I reread your post I thought that was what you were referring to. The aluminium part definitely comes with it.
    "And into the heart of the storm, with a cry that pierced all other sounds, tearing the clouds asunder, the Nazg?l came, shooting like flaming bolts, as caught in the fiery ruin of hill and sky they crackled, withered, and went out."

The lens holder depends entirely on which LED you buy; you can get a single or tri.