I was hoping someone would be able to help me out, I am just having a small issue with an Optimal CF 7.5 Build (w/ CeX, Tri Cree, etc). When I first got everything, I put the speaker wires, battery wires and SD card in their respective places to test that everything was working fine, and I got a boot sound. Now, when I added in a recharge port (literally the only addition), and soldered everything on, I don't get a boot sound when I remove the kill key. Everything else is in place, and there are no other solder points except on the speaker and the battery pads. I checked the battery pads with a Multimeter, and they read 7.6V, and I also checked the switch pads to see if there was a short in the board (I hope not! I used an ESD safe Soldering station, and only ever took the board out of the static bag to check that it worked), and they read having about 2.4 V across them, so it seems like the board is fine. I used two different speakers also, and they both seem to be fine, no break in the diaphragms, and so I am at a bit of a loss as to what could have gone wrong. Please help!