Thread: LED Colors

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default LED Colors

I am always asked which colors best match movie sabers. Can someone who has had time to research this post your findings please.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Red-red not red-orange, green and royal blue for the prequel. Add cyan for ANH

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

What about Mace Windu's purple lightsaber? Is there even a bulb for that or just the filters Tim sells?

No single luxeon LED has prduced purple. is there a filter that added red to blue or blue to red . purple comes two ways either blue with red added or vice versa. could a blue looking diffuser be made some how? i do have small 5mm led in ultraviolet but noway is it bright enough. a mr led blde replaced with ultraviolet leds would be close incolor but would'nt do much but decorate.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GeluKhanGharr

Red-red not red-orange, green and royal blue for the prequel. Add cyan for ANH

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So just plain red is closest to MR Vader and the movie?

Less talk, more action........

yep

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Makes sense doesn't it! lol. Love it....

Less talk, more action........

like said before, one of those rgb leds might when lit up in right combo give you a purple color but the brightness, eehh i dont know, would be fair i reckon.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...