Thread: First time build - Basic Tri Cree Ligthsaber without Sound - NEED HELP

Default First time build - Basic Tri Cree Ligthsaber without Sound - NEED HELP

Hello everyone!

First of all thank you for reading this, my name is Axios im a 21 Year old from Mexico and recently i just finished my Jedi Knigth costume
    and i wanted to get a lightsaber, but since buying a new pre build lightsaber is too expensive for me i wanted to build one on my own, since
    im on a low budget i just wanted to get the electronics, i been watching videos and i saw that the Tri Cree Led gives a more "fuller" blade color
    so i wanted to go with one of those but what do i need to correctly use a Tri - Cree Led without burning the LED? can you give me the tips and all
    the materials/part list i will need to make a Tri Cree LED Blade, without sound, the batteries i will need, the resistors, everything that i will need to make the blade
    (and i will make the hilt out of PVC) and which blade is the best to go for.
    (Basicly i just want the correct eletronics to make a Tri Cree blade and house those electronics in a PVC hilt)
    If there's already a topic similar to this one, please, just post the link and i will read it. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末